1) What's your favourite subject in school?
English because I've always been good at it!
2) What's your favourite drink?
Probably either green tea or Milo.
3) What's your favourite song at the moment?
All I Ever Wanted by Brian Melo, All Of Me by John Legend, Just A Fool ft. Blake Shelton by Christina Aguilera
4) What would you name your children?
For boys: Alexander, Blake or Clyde.
For girls: Ashley, Aislinn, Alyssa, Alexis, Blythe or Nicolette.
5) Do you participate in any sports?
I can't play sports for nuts.
7) What's your favourite book?
The original/first three books from The Mortal Instruments series: City of Bones, City of Ashes and City of Glass. The movie adaptation was terrible.
8) What's your favourite colour?
Burgundy, Maroon and Mint.
9) What's your favourite animal?
LIONS. I love lions!
10) What's your favourite perfume?
I haven't tried many but the current one I'm using now is Love, Chloé by Chloé (duh).
11) Have you been out of the country?
Only twice. Malacca, Malaysia and Seoul, Korea.
12) Do you speak any other languages?
13) Do you have any siblings?
Two sisters. Two years older and seven years younger.
14) What's your favourite restaurant?
I frequent Eighteen Chefs the most.
15) Do you like school?
Uh it depends.
16) What's your favourite movie?
Don't have one.The movie genres I like are action, thriller, fantasy sci-fi and romantic comedy.
17) What are some of your favourite TV shows?
I don't usually have a favourite something (if you can't already tell by now) but the American TV series I'm currently watching are The Vampire Diaries and The Originals.
18) What's your favourite store?
For clothes, I usually shop online. But if I do purchase something in a physical store, it's Forever 21.
19) What phone do you have?
20) How tall are you?
1.62m or 5 ft 4"
I hope you've learnt something new about me and I'll see you in my next post!